When talking about the companies that offer the ability to communicate with the loved one who is currently sitting in the prison, you can exclude CorrLinks. This one has an email system that is used by the United States Federal Bureau of Prisons called the Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System. This system is the one that makes it possible for the inmates to reach out to the outside world.
A lot of people think CorrLinks is best. Most of them are satisfied with the services offered by the company. While people find its services good and useful, they actually do not always get the best experience. Just like any other things that are online, sometimes errors occur. The error messages that usually occur when using CorrLinks are different. Here is the list of the common issues:
- CorrLinks always crashes
- CorrLinks does not load
- CorrLinks does not start
- CorrLinks no internet connection
- CorrLinks login does not work
- CorrLinks Reduce battery consumption
- CorrLinks cannot be opened
- CorrLinks is causing errors
- CorrLinks loads very slowly
- CorrLinks hangs
- CorrLinks is not responding
As the error messages are different, the causes that make them happen and the solutions to fix these error messages are also different. In general, you can try these followings to fix the CorrLinks error messages:
Solution 1: Check your internet connection
One of the possible reasons that make CorrLinks error messages occur is due to the poor internet connection. In order to make sure if it is the case, you can just check your internet connection. For those who use Wi-Fi, you can try to change using data and if you use data and the internet connection is poor, then try to get a Wi-Fi connection. If the issue is still there even though there is a strong internet connection, it means the internet connection is not the cause. So, please try the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart your device
A lot of issues can be fixed by restarting your device. Something can be wrong after updating the device, such as the connection with the login data for the respective store no longer works securely. If you think there is something wrong, you can try to restart your device to make it reload all settings and functions.
Solution 3: Check the status of the server
The next solution that you can try to fix CorrLinks error messages is to check the status of the server. As the app is on the servers of the phone, it should not be due to the servers of the developer, Advanced Technology Group LLC. Sometimes, these can be overloaded or malfunctions happen due to maintenance work.
Solution 4: Empty the cache and delete the data in the Google Play Store (for Android users only)
The fourth solution that you can try is to empty the cache and delete the data in the Google Play Store. It is effective to restart the app completely and it may work well in fixing the issue. Here is step by step to follow if you want to try this solution:
- Firstly, you should open the Settings app on the device.
- After making it open, look for Apps & Notifications and then tap on it.
- Then, click View all apps.
- Afterward, scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- In the next step, tap the Memory Empty cache.
- Make sure to also tap on Clear data.
- Lastly, you will need to open the Google Play Store and then try the download again.
Solution 5: Contact customer support of CorrLinks
If everything is still the same even after trying all the methods above, you are recommended to contact the customer support of CorrLinks. There are a few steps to follow to be able to contact the customer support of CorrLinks, as follows;
- First and foremost, you need to go to the official website of CorrLinks at https://www.corrlinks.com/.
- When you are on the homepage, scroll down a bit to find Customer Support. The option is located between FAQ and Block Contact.
- Upon finding the Customer Support, click it to be taken to the next page.
- When you are on the new page, you will have to choose an issue. The options include I can’t log in, I don’t have an identification code or the one I have doesn’t work, It says my email address is already in use, How can I get an email when I get a new message from an inmate, Can I use my cell phone with CorrLinks?, Do I have to pay to send a message?, Can I send money?, Can I buy MP3?, When replying to a message it is saying I’ve exceeded the number of characters, How do I send a message?, Why does it say my inmate is unavailable?, How do I unblock an inmate?, It says I have unread messages but I can’t see them, I am not getting an email alert when I get a new message, and My issue is not listed.
- Feel free to choose any option and you will be able to see the solution below it.
- If you fail to find the option that fits the one that you are currently experiencing, please choose the option that says My issue is not listed.
- If you choose this option, you will be directed to a page where you can write a message.
- Before writing the comment or the question, make sure to also write your name, your email address and choose the correctional agency that you are inquiring about.
- Finally, hit the Send button and wait until you get a response.
Solution 6: Seek help from community
The last thing that you can do is to try to seek help from the communities or forums that most of them are usually able to find online. While it is better for you to find the community or forum that is related to CorrLinks, you can also consider the likes of Reddit or Quora.