JPay Transaction History allows you to check your previous money transfers on the Transfer History page. After you send money to your inmates by using Send Money Page, maybe you want to check your transaction history. There are several steps to check your money transfers. You are able to follow its steps in the text below if you want to check your transfer history.
- At the first step, on the JPay home page, you have to click “Send Money” on the navigation menu.
- The next step, on the “Send Money” menu, you have to click “Transfer History”.
- After that, in the “Transfer History” list, you are able to click on an item row to view the statement for that transfer. The status is going to appear to the right of the transaction.
The steps above are the way to check your JPay Transaction History. It is very easy way. Once your transaction is processed, JPay is going to provide you with a unique transfer ID or Confirmation number. You have to ensure that you write it down for further reference. By the way, what should you do when you want to cancel money transfer? In this case, if you want to cancel your transaction, you have to find the transaction that you want to cancel in “Transaction History”. If you see the “Cancel” button, then you just need to click it. But if you cannot see a “Cancel” button, it means that you cannot cancel your transaction because the funds have been sent successfully to the inmate. You are able to check the transaction status, if it shows as “Sent”, it means that your inmate has access to the funds. However, the inmate will not know who sent him/her the funds.
In other case, there are some people who are having problem on their credit card and their payment processor. Actually, this is a rare instance. But if this problem happens to you, the system is going to waits and tries to process your payment later. Therefore you do not attempt to process a second payment because your card will be charged twice. By the way, in this article, we want also to explain the way to send money. You can use JPay.com to make online payments. There are several steps to do it. You are able to see its step in the text below.
- On the JPay home page, click “Send Money” on the navigation menu.
- Then, on the “Send Money” page, you should do one of the following:
- In the “Transfer Category” list, select a transfer category and then click “Continue”.
- You can also click “Continue” if no Transfer Category is available.
- In the “Select card” list, please select the card that you want to use then enter the validation code for the card.
- In the “Enter Amount” field, please enter the amount of money that you want to send to your inmate. Then click “Continue”.
- In the Payment Verification box, ensure that the information is correct. Click “Submit”.