JPay Card is present to make you easier in make your payment. Usually, it is called as JPay Release Card. There are many people who use this JPay Release Card. They said that by using JPay Release Card, it makes them easier to make payment or purchase goods and services. By the way, do you have the JPay Release Card? We suggest you to register and add value to your JPay Progress Card as soon as. This JPay Progress Card is a prepaid MasterCard which is able to be used to purchase goods and service anywhere. You have to remember that this JPay Progress Card is available to use where the MasterCard logo is displayed. Automatically, the Progress Card set up for swipe transactions. So please register and activate it to take the advantages of the additional benefits.
As we said before that the Jpay Progress Card has benefits. Those benefits are ATM withdrawals, load funds and update your PIN. Besides that, the JPay Progress Card is able to manage and view the account information. This JPay Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from a MasterCard International Incorporated. You have to use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Make your payments with JPay. Sure that those payments will be receive by your agency quickly and accurately. JPay.com is the great solution for your parole, probation and other payment needs.
You are able to make your payment by using several ways. Those are by using MoneyGram location, JPay Mobile App, through online system on JPay.com, toll free phone, Money Order and lobby kiosks. If you want to make payment through JPay, you can also use your credit card because the online system of JPay.com allows the people to use credit cards for money transfer transactions. In addition, we will also explain how to sending money with your credit card.
- On the JPay home page, you have to click “Send Money” on the navigation menu.
- On the “Send Money” page, you have to do one of the following:
- In the “Transfer Category” list, you have to select a transfer category and then click “Continue”.
- Or if no Transfer Category is available, you are able to click “Continue”.
- In the “Select card” list, you have to select the card that you want to use then please enter the validation code for the card. A card validation code is also known as a CVV or CVV2 code. It is three digit codes which located inside a white box on the right side of the back of your card. Usually, it is near the signature strip.
- After that, in the “Enter Amount” field, you have to enter the amount of money which you want to send to your inmate. Then, you are able to click “Continue”.
- The last step, in the Payment Verification box, you have to ensure that the information is correct. Nowadays, you are able to click “Submit”.