After closing your Securus account, you might want to re-open it again due to some reasons. However, you have no idea what to do. Fortunately, you are on this page where you will be enlightened how to re-open a Securus account. Find out how to be able to do that below.
In order to re-open your Securus account, it is a must for you to log in to your online account first. After logging in, choose the account that you want to re-open by choosing the Reopen Account option on the account. By following the step, you will get a pop up that confirms that you have reopened your account.
As your Securus account is now reopened, you will be able to add funds now. If you want to add funds, you will have to click the Add Funds button after receiving a message saying that your account has been successfully reopened. In the end, you will be guided to add funds to your accounts.
It should be easy for you to re-open Securus account by following the guide explained above. If you find it hard to close your Securus account or if you have something to ask, do not hesitate to contact the customer service of Securus. One of the best ways to contact them is to call 972-734-111.
If after reopening your Securus account you want to close it again due to certain reasons such as you always get spasms or you are just tired of using your account, check out the following information to be guided to do that.
There are some ways that you can try to close your Securus accounts, as follows:
- The very first thing that you need to do is to open your favorite browser.
- When it opens, go to secures.net.
- When you are there, you will have to log in to your Securus account.
- After logging in, the next thing that you have to do is to go to your Manage PrePaid Account page.
- When you are on the new page, scroll down to find the Close Account option and then click on it.
- After that, you should give the details for your request to be processed.
- When everything is done, please wait for the confirmation email regarding cancellation of your account.
The second method to close your Securus account is to reach out to the representative of Securus on the phone. In order to do that, you will have to dial the customer service number of Securus at 972-734-111. When talking to the customer service, do not forget to let them know that you want to close your Securus account. Make sure to also provide them with the important information so that they can help you to grant your wish. If you have no idea about the things that you have to provide, they include your email address and the contact number for confirmation email and call. When the process is done, you will get a call or a message that notifies that your Securus account has been closed.
Before deciding to call the customer service of Securus to close your Securus account, make sure to clear any balance as it might be hard to do it later.
- First of all, you should open your email account. Talking about the email account, it should be the one that is registered with the application or website.
- When it opens, it is time for you to choose the Compose button that is located at the top left of the screen.
- Do not forget to enter the email address, which is support@Securus.com.
- After entering the email address, do not forget to also enter the subject on the Subject Type. For the subject, you can enter something such as Request to delete my account.
- Finally, write an email that says that you want to close your Securus account.
If you are new to this kind of thing and are blank about what to write, below are some examples that you can check out:
Subject: Request To Delete My Account From Your Database
Dear (Company Name) Team,
I have an account in your database with the name ……………. and the email address that is linked to the account is ………………..
Meanwhile, for some reason, I have decided not to use the account again, therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and also wipe all notifications if any.
It is worth noting that the name, email address and phone number that will be contained in the mail have to be linked to the account you want to delete. The reason why it is a must to include everything is that it will be proof that you are the real owner of the account.
To Whom It May Concern: I would like to hereby formally request the removal of all my personal and private details from your company database as soon as possible. I have recently noticed an increased amount of junk mail as well as telephone calls from companies that I have never been in touch with in the past which are very disruptive and intrusive.
However, in order to avoid this from continuing, I prefer have my details removed completely from your database as perhaps (name of company) has passed my details to a third party marketing company recently. Please confirm to me in writing that this has been done. I thank you in advance, Kind regards (Your name)
Please take note that every transaction that was made through your phone or on the website using your credit or debit card will be charged to them directly. Then, what about the remaining balance in your account? As for that matter, it will be sent to you through mail as a refund check that is able to be processed within 2-3 working days easily.