How to Get a Refund on JPay

Posted on

JPay has a different refund policy for every service they offer. This post will cover the refund policy of transferring money. The information included in this post was taken from the official website of JPay, especially on the Customer Protection page.

Once the payment has been processed, it is unlikely for the payment to be canceled. Sometimes, the process of payment fails or the client refuses to accept the payment. In these kinds of cases, the payment transaction will be canceled and the principal payment will be refunded to the customer. If the payment was processed but it was done incorrectly, the service fee will also be included. If there is any dispute or refund request linked to lost or misdirected payments, please submit it to JPay within 60 (sixty) days of the exact transaction.

If you are wondering if it is possible to get a refund, you will need to read the information below:

For every resident of Alaska who has a complaint, including wanting to get a refund, the first thing that you will need to do is to first reach out to the Customer Service Department of JPay Inc. at 800-574-5729. If there is still an unresolved complaint related to any aspect of the money transmission activities through JPay, you are encouraged to contact the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development, Division of Banking and Securities, Money service Businesses at (907) 269-4584. Another method that you can try is to send a mail at 550 West Seventh Avenue, Suite 1850, Anchorage, AK 99501.

  • California

If you are from California and you have a complaint about any aspect related to the money transmission activities, you will have to contact the California Department of Business Oversight. The phone number that you can call is 1-866-275-2677. It is a free toll so there is nothing to worry about. Plus, you can also send an email to In addition to these, there is also another method that you can try, which is sending mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Customer services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.

All of the customers of JPay have a right to get a refund. The refund option is available as the result of the agreement if the company does not send the money that received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give guide committing an equivalent amount of money to the individual designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of funds from you unless otherwise asked by you.

In case JPay does not grant your wish to send the money and the money is still there and has not yet been forwarded or sent, you have a right to get a refund of your money. If you want to get a refund, you will have to mail or send your written request at JPay Inc., Attn: Customer Service, 12864 Biscayne Boulevard, Ste. 243, Miami, Florida 33181. If you still do not get the refund even after everything, you have a right to get your money back plus a compensation of up to $1,000 and the fees of the attorney that is based on the section 2102 of the California Financial Code.

  • Colorado

For anyone who has a question about or you have an issue with your transaction, you will need to contact the Money Transmitter that processed the transaction for assistance. Actually, the Division of Banking has no access to this information. If you want to send a complaint, submitting a letter is needed. Please fill out the Complaint Form that you will be able to find on the official website of Colorado Division of Banking and return it and some others to the Division of Banking.

  • Florida

For your information, JPay Inc. refers to the licensed money transmitter that is under Chapter 560, Florida Statutes. If you think the Chapter 560, Florida Statute is violated by them, you can try to call JPay Inc. at 800-574-5729. Besides, you can also contact the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376, (850) 487-9687.

  • Illinois

If you are from Illinois and want to get a refund, you can send a complaint about the money transmissions sent via JPay. First of all, contact the IDFPR at 1-888-298-8089, Division of Financial Institutions.

  • Maryland

Feel free to send all questions or complaint regarding JPay Inc money transmission services to the Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland at:

Commissioner of Financial Regulation

Attention: Complaint Unit

500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402

Baltimore, Maryland 21202

Phone number: 1-888-784-0136

  • New Hampshire

Everyone has a right to get a refund of the Transaction Amount and Service Free if your transaction is not paid out according to the information provided about the recipient, as long as you do not break the law or the User Agreement. On the other hand, the transaction will be cancelled if you violate the rule.

  • New York

If you want to get a refund and you are currently living in New York, you can send an email to the New York State Department of Financial Services, Customer Services Division at One State Street, New York, NY 10004-1417 (877-226-5697).

  • Texas

For those who have a complaint, firstly, you can contact the Customer Service Department of JPay Inc. If there is still an issue about the money transmission or currency exchange activity, it is better for you to send a complaint to Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705.

  • Washington

If you are from Washington and you have any questions or concerns about a transaction with a license, you can contact the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions at (360) 902-8700. Aside from that, you can also send mail to the Department of Consumer Services, P.O. Box41200, Olympia, WA 98504-1200. When sending a complaint, remember to provide the name of the company, office location, the one that you contacted at the company, your name, mailing address, 10 digit phone numbers, a brief information about the issue, and list of events in chronological order with names and dates. If you prefer the electronic one compared to the traditional one, the form that you need to complete can be found on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *