JPay Private Company headquarters in Miramar, Florida. This company is founded by Ryan Shapiro in 2002. To provide fast, safe, reliable and convenient services for family and friends of inmates, this JPay Private Company cooperated with state, county and federal correctional facilities across the country. It is also provided the payment solutions for offenders, parolees and probationers. JPay online provides services such as money transfer, email, videogram, education, JPay player and video visitation.
By the way, how does JPay work? JPay.com allows the family or friends of inmates to make online payments. Once inmate’s family sends money with JPay, they are able to assure that their beloved inmate is going to get the funds as they send. The process of money transfer by using JPay is very fast and completely secure. For payment, JPay provide several ways. So the family or friends of inmates can send money by variety way as they want. Those ways are through JPay, mobile app, toll free phone, mail, MoneyGram or Money Order. Usually, the money they send to their inmates is available the next day. Here JPay work very fast and securely.
How about sending mail? JPay provide JPay’s inmate email service. It is the fastest and the most robust email service that available for the inmates in the United States prisons. By using email, the inmates are able to respond electronically, view and print the message, and view photo attachments. The system mail made easy by Jpay Company. You should know that JPay’s email service is faster than regular mail. JPay work very fast, it is only within 48 hours, the inmates will receive emails. Before the family or friends of inmates sending mails, they have to buy the stamps because each email needs the stamps. Its stamps are often available with affordable price. It is cheaper than traditional postage. If you want to buy a stamp, you can buy it by online. You can also buy it at JPay kiosks in the correctional facility.
If you want to use the services of JPay, firstly you have to make an account of JPay. Here you can follow these steps below.
- Firstly go to JPay official page. Here you are able to go to www.jpay.com.
- At the homepage, please enter your location to sign up for services. In this step, you are very need to locate your inmate and enter an inmate ID.
- After that, simply you just need to select the state. Then enter inmate ID. Click “Next”. This step will bring you to connect your inmate.
- In other case, if you do not know the location or inmate ID, so you are able to click on the “Don’t know the ID #” link.
- Then you are able to follow the instructions there to locate and access the inmate which you want to connect.
- The last, if you are able to follow the instructions correctly so you can connect your inmate with your JPay account.