For those who want to get some information regarding CorrLinks Mobile App, you are able to read this entire article. Here we are going to talk about CorrLinks Mobile App. Please, keep staying on this page.
Overview – CorrLinks Mobile App
CorrLinks is a great way for family and friends to communicate electronically with their loved ones in prison in institutions. CorrLinks is established through a relationship between a corrections agency and ATG. This system offers family and friends to subscribe to CorrLinks services. At this time, all Federal Bureau of Prisons and DOC (Department of Corrections) for the States of Iowa, Massachusetts, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma institutions allow such communication.
For note: To use this CorrLinks app, you must have a paid Premier Account subscription.
CorrLinks Mobile App features
The CorrLinks Mobile app has some features. Look at the text below to see those features!
- With this app, you will be able to stay in contact with your loved ones with real time alerts. You are going to receive immediate push notifications to your device every time you get a new message.
- With this app, you will be able to eliminates login on a mobile device.
- Messages to your inbox will download automatically and available on your local device for faster access.
- Messages which previously read are in your inbox and do not require to be downloaded again.
- With this app, you will be able to retain all of your messages for 60 days, instead of 30.
- Have multiple mobile devices? Please attach up to three of your mobile devices (tablet, phone, etc.) to your account.
- You will be able to eliminates Captcha on the mobile app, which hard to read verification process.
- A Premier Account just costs $6.00 per year. That is only $.50 a month. You should take benefit of this offer right now.
If you have any problems with the CorrLinks Mobile app, you are able to contact CorrLinks support at: https://www.corrlinks.com/Help.aspx
Getting CorrLinks Mobile App – For Android user
If you are Android user and want to download CorrLinks Mobile App, simply you are able to open Google play store.
To download CorrLinks Mobile App on Google play store, here are steps to do:
- Firstly, open Google Play Store app from the menu.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- After that, search for CorrLinks Mobile App.
- When you find CorrLinks Mobile App, just click it to install.
- Accept permissions. It will prompt for your permissions, select “Accept.”
- Please wait until the installation of CorrLinks Mobile App is complete. Then, you are going to see a notification on your notification bar once the installation has been successful.
- Now, you are able to launch CorrLinks Mobile App.
- Updated: April 10, 2019
- Size: 4.6M
- Installs: 500,000+
- Current Version: 1.2.1
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Interactive Elements: Users Interact
- Report: Flag as inappropriate
- Offered By: Advanced Technologies Group, LLC
- Developer: CorrLinksSupport@a-t-g.com
Getting CorrLinks Mobile App – For iOS user
If you are iOS user and want to download CorrLinks Mobile App, simply you are able to open App Store.
To download CorrLinks Mobile App on App Store, here are steps to do:
- Firstly, you are able to open the App Store. Please tap the App Store app icon which resembles a white “A” on a blue background.
- After that, tap Search. On some iPads, the Search section is a search bar located in the top-right corner of the screen. If so, you will be able to tap the search bar and then skip the next step.
- PLease tap the search bar. It is at the top of the Search screen.
- Now, you have to enter an app’s name. Because you want to download CorrLinks Mobile App, simply type CorrLinks.
- Next, tap Search. Doing so will search the App Store for your entered word and bring up a list of matching apps.
- Please scroll the list of apps until you discover one you want. Tap the CorrLinks Mobile App to start download.
- Simply, you are able to tap GET. It is a blue button on the right side of the page.
- Also, you do not forget to enter your Touch ID when asked. If you have Touch ID enabled for the App Store, scanning your Touch ID will ask the app to begin downloading onto your iPhone or iPad. If you do not have Touch ID enabled for the App Store or your iPhone does not support Touch ID, you have to enter your Apple ID password and then tap Install when asked.
- Please wait for the CorrLinks Mobile app to download. When the app begins downloading, you are going to see a square with a progress circle appear on the right side of the screen. After the circle is complete, the app has successfully been downloaded.
- The last step, you only need to tap Open. Doing so will open your app. Also, you will be able to open your app by tapping it on your iPhone or iPad’s Home Screen.
For note: On App Store, if an app has a Get button instead of a price, it means that that app is free to download. You will not be charged for installing a free app. But, some free apps offer in-app purchases and subscriptions which you can buy. Subscriptions and in-app purchases give you access to more great features, content, and more.
- Seller: Advanced Technologies Group, LLC.
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Category: Lifestyle
- Compatibility: iPhone (iOS 9.2 or later), iPad (iPadOS 9.2 or later), iPod touch (iOS 9.2 or later, Mac (macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip)
- Languages: English
- Age Rating: 4+
- Copyright: © 2008 Advanced Technologies Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Price: Free
- In-App Purchases: $10 CorrLinks credit, $13.99