JPay is such a thing designed for both inmates, their family members, and their friends. It has become one of the best things that comes to their life. It is really helpful to connect the inmates with the people outside. While there is no doubt that it is helpful and has tons of benefits, it does not mean that it is perfect.
Just like most services providers, JPay has some weaknesses. Some issues might occur and the customers often show their rage on social media. One of the most common issue is JPay is not working.
Reason Why JPay Is Not Working
For those who are wondering why your Jpay is not working, the reasons might vary. The first possibility might be due to the poor internet connection. If there is no problem with the Internet connection, then the problem could be due to some bugs. A few other possibilities include there is not enough space, the app that you have is outdated, and so on.
Ways to Solve the Issue
When are in the situation when your JPay is not working, do not panic as you will be able to fix the issue by trying these solutions:
- Checking your internet connection
The poor internet connection might have something to do with the issue. The speed of your internet connection can be checked by seeing the bar on your phone. If it true that it is poor, you can turn off either the Wi-Fi or data and then turn it on again and see if it gets any better. Resetting the device might also effective to make the connection better.
The internet connection might also be poor due to the data. In this kind of case, try to find the Wi-Fi and switch to it. If you already use data but the connection is still weak, the connection might also be slow because it is almost run out. If it is the case, please purchase the package of the data and get the better connection.
- Checking your storage
It is unlikely for the JPay app to work when there is no space in your device. To make it work properly, you can try to free some space by uninstalling some apps or deleting some files. After there are some space, make an attempt to load the app for the second time.
- Turning on and then turning off the app
One of the easiest things to do to fix the issue is to turn your phone off then turn it back on. It is easy and will not take too much of your time and it is proven effective to solve the issue.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the app
If the previous methods fail, you can try is to uninstall the app on your phone and after you are done with the process of uninstalling, reinstall it. It is such a good method, especially if the issue is related to the bugs in the outdated version of the app. Reinstalling the JPay app means downloading the latest version of the app without the glitches in it. Before deciding to reinstall the app, do not forget to read the terms and conditions to make sure that you will not lose any important data during the process of reinstalling.
- Reaching out the customer service
If the methods mentioned above are not helping, you are suggested to reach out the customer support of JPay for assistance. There are a few ways to contact the customer service of JPay. Here is the explanation of each way.
The first one is by calling the phone number of the customer support. Since it is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, feel free to dial the number anytime you want. It is the best method to reach out the customer support. The number that you can dial is 800-574-5729. By dialing the number, you will be able to file a complaint about the issues that you are currently facing with the mobile app. In this case, please explain to them that JPay is not working. Just ask them how the issue occurs and how to fix it.
If you do not feel like to talk directly to the customer support of JPay, you might want to consider sending them an email instead, which can be sent directly from the official website of JPay. Here is step by step to send an email to JPay:
- The first step is to open your favorite browser and then go to the official website of JPay at JPay.com.
- When the site opens, find the login area and log in to your account.
- After logging in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find Contact Us located under JPay.com tab. Once you have found it, please click it.
- Another one that has to be clicked is Email Us. If you do not know where it is, this one is able to be found on the left side of the contact page. By clicking it, an inquiry form will be shown.
- In the form, there are a few things to be filled in, such as your name, your email, and your phone number. Please enter the required information.
- Below the subject, you will have to choose the certain issue that you are currently facing.
- Do not forget to also describe the real issue and give them the detail in the message column. After explaining the issue, the last thing that should be done is to press the Submit button to send the email.
The third method is to send JPay a traditional mail. This method is least recommended and in fact, it is the least favorite one as it takes too much times compared to the previous ones and it is definitely not effective if you are in hurry. If there are no other options or if you think that this method is the best one, please include as much information about the issue that you are currently facing and at the same time, it is also better to make it brief. The mail is able to be sent to JPay LLC 10981 Marks Way Miramar, FL 33025.