You may be a user of JPay Tablet and now you wonder where to send JPay tablet unlock. We searched the information about it from some sources and the things that we found can be checked below.
Sending JPay Tablet Unlock
According to a source, if inmates or offenders are released, they will get to take their tablet with the. It is explained that tablets may be sent to JPay after an inmate or offender is released to unlock it so that the owner of the tablet may be able to continue to use content that they bought when they are incarcerated.
In Fixya website, there was a user who asked about sending his JP5 Player back to unlock and at that time he was at home and he needed to access to his player. Then, someone answered that he should send it to the address below.
ATTN: Miramar Department
12034 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33025
He suggested that you have to include your name, previous ID#, a phone number to contact you with the status of the JP5 and a mailing address to return the unlocked JP5. After the JP5 is unlocked, then you are able to connect it to a computer so that you are able to upload your media downloads and also add new media to the device.
That’s the information that we got about where to send JPay tablet unlock, to get more information, you are able to contact JPay.
The Services to Enjoy in JPay Tablet
An inmate can have a JPay tablet when they are in the correctional agency. This tablet can be bought by the inmate itself or by their family or friends. From the tablet, your inmate can enjoy a number of things as you are able to see below.
- They can enjoy music products.
- They are able to listen to purchased songs.
- The are able to purchase and download songs from an abbreviated catalog (full catalog is available on JPay’s Offender Kiosks at this time).
- There is an included FM radio tuner on each tablet and it is at no cost.
- They can enjoy movie / content rentals.
- They can use email.
- They are able to compose and send emails.
- They are able to readreceived emails.
- They are able to see photos when it is available.
- They are able to view VideoGrams when it is available.
- They can play Games.
- There are a couple of games which are included on the tablets they can be played by the inmates.
- There are additional games that may be bought.
- There are Offender Request Services including Grievances, Medical Service Request, Communication with Classification Team, Educational Content, KA Lite educational videos, daily news feed (like a newspaper) which is available at a minimal cost, EBooks which are available at a minimal cost, individualized educational assignments through the school and Offender Phone Service
Later, inmates or offenders will be able to make phone calls via JPay’stablets at the same
cost as a normal phone call. However, it is important to note that all services will not be made available to all offenders because some JPay tablet applications will be earned with good behavior.
Purchasing a JPay Tablet
JPay tablet or JPay player is an electronic item and with this device, inmates or offenders have the ability to download songs and listen to them in their spare time. Besides, in the JPay tablet, they are also allowed to play games and listen to FM radio. A JPay tablet can be purchased by the inmate using their JPay credits. If the family or friends of the inmate want to buy it for the inmate, they can do it as well.
How to buy a JPay tablet? For you who do not know how to but a JPay tablet on JPay, here is the guide for you.
- The first thing that you have to do to be able to buy a JPay tablet is to access the JPay website.
- After accessing the JPay website, in the home page of the JPay, you need to look at the Navigation menu and then click on Music.
- On the Music menu, you must click on Buy JPay Player.
- Now, on the Buy JPay Player page, you have to click on the drop down list box to Select Player. And then, don’t forget to click on the Continue button.
- In this step, you have to choose the payment method that you want to use. You are able to do that by selecting a previously saved card from the Select Card list. Another way is you are able to click on the Use a New Credit/ Debit Card if you choose to use a new card. If you choose this one, you will be taken to add billing information for the new card. But if you do not choose it, you are able simply to click on the Continue button.
- Next, when you are in the Payment Verification box, you must click on the text, Terms of Service to read them. After that, you must choose the checkbox which acknowledges that you have read and agree to the terms of service. And then, you have to make sure that you click on the Continue button.
After you have followed the steps above, JPay will start to process your order as soon as possible. The JPay tablet will be delivered in an estimated 45 business days. However, you need to note that the timeframe may be different based on the availability and facility schedules.
JPay offers several types of tablets and those are JP6S tablet, JP5S tablet and JP5s Mini. Each of these tablets has its own feature. JP6S tablet has a 7″ touchscreen with 32GB storage. JP5 tablet has a 7″ touchscreen and it also has 32GB storage. How about JP5S Mini? This tablet has a 4.3″ touchscreen and its storage is 16 GB. To know whether JPay tablet is available in the correctional agency where your inmate is incarcerated, you can access the availability on JPay.