JPay is the private company was established by CEO Ryan Shapiro in 2002. Currently, it has 250 employees. It allows the inmates in prison are able to communicate safely and fast with their family and friends where they are able to send messages, photos and can do direct video communication. To provide reliable, safe and convenient services for family of inmates, and also to provide the payment solutions for offenders, probationers and parolees, JPay Company cooperated with state, county and federal correctional facilities across the country.
JPay strive continuously for providing good customer service and giving relevant products and services to a broad range of facilities. JPay Company has motto, it is “Stay Connected”. It has a wide service in the thirty states of United States and it has many member more than one million inmates. If you want to find the headquarters of JPay Company, you are able to find its headquarters in Miramar, Florida. If you are really wanted to communicate with your inmates who are there in prison, now you are able to use this service. The Video and Email service are able to be accessed by PC and the supported mobile devices.
How do you do to connect with your inmates who are in the prison? Here, you need set up JPay account. JPay account is very important. By using JPay account, then you can login into JPay.com which allows you to connect with your inmates. Do you know how to make JPay account? If you are still confuse to make JPay account, you are able to follow these steps below.
- The first step to make JPay account is you have to go to JPay official page. Or you are able to go to www.jpay.com
- The next step, when you are at the homepage, please enters your location to sign up for services. In this step, you need to locate your inmate and enter an inmate ID.
- If you know state your inmate and an inmate ID, then simply you just need to select the state. Afterwards enter your inmate ID. Click “Next”. It is going to bring you to connect your inmate.
- In other case, if you do not know the location or inmate number, you are able to click on the “Don’t know the ID #” link.
- To know state and access the inmate which you want to connect, you are able to follow the instructions.
- If you are able to follow the instructions correctly so you are able to connect your inmate with your JPay account.
Nowadays, you have done set up your JPay account. Then you can login into JPay account. There are several steps to login into Jpay. The first step to login into JPay, you have to visit to JPay official page. Then once you reach at the JPay official homepage, you have to click the green login button. It is located at the top right of the page. Afterwards in the login area, you have to enter your email address that you enter when you make JPay account. Do not forget to enter your password also for JPay account. Finally you can click login to begin JPay services for inmates.