There is nothing beats the speed and convenience of email to stay in touch. JPay’s inmate email service is the fastest and the most robust email service which available for the inmates in the United States prisons. By using email, the inmates are able to respond electronically, view and print the message, and view photo attachments. The system mail made easy by Jpay Company. JPay’s email service is faster than regular mail. Usually the inmates will receive emails within 48 hours. Each email need a stamp which often available with affordable price. It is cheaper than traditional postage. If you want to purchase a stamp, you are able to purchase by online. Or you can also purchase it at JPay kiosks in the correctional facility.
By using this popular and convenient service of JPay Company, you are able to attach a photo to an email, or you are able to record a thirty second VideoGram to send along with your letter. JPay use the technology to keep the inmates and their family, friend during they are in the prison. The inmate email interface is as familiar as the email program which you use at your home, and it is also very easy to use. JPay Company very understands that getting the letter or email from the loved one is very pleasure. In addition, if your inmates has JPay tablet, such as JP5s or JP5mini, so your inmates are able to see your email and photo attachments which you send. But before that, you have to ask first through JPay phone number: (800) 574-5729 and ask if the prison you are search for has already supports JPay facility or not.
In this article, we will also share you how to sending email to your inmates. As we said before that you have to purchase a stamp. After you have a stamp so you are able to send emails to the inmates which you want. If you send emails to your inmates who are in the prison, your email is going to be delivered in one or two business days but it is never on holiday or weekends. There are the steps to send email. Let us see its step in the text below.
- At the first step, when you are at the JPay home page, you have to click Email on the Navigation menu.
- Then at the Compose page, you have to enter the content for your email.
- Here you are able to attach one of the following:
- Attach an image by clicking Attach Image.
- Attach a video by clicking Attach Video.
- Record and attach a VideoGram by clicking Record Video.
- After that you are able to click “Send” to send your email. If you have enough stamps so you will see the “Send” button. But if you do not have enough stamps, so you will not see the “Send” button. Before you send your email, you can also preview it by clicking on the Preview button. This is going to shows your email as a PDF.