JPay’s email service is the fastest and the robust email service that available for the inmates in the United States prisons. By using email, the inmates are able to respond electronically, view and print email, and view photo attachments. If the family or friends of inmates sending mails, the inmates will receive that email at the JPay email inbox within 48 hours. JPay use the technology to keep the inmates and their family and friend during they are in the prison. JPay Company very understands that getting the letter or email from the loved one at JPay email inbox is very pleasure.
Each email which will you send to your inmates is need the stamps. So before you sending mail, you have to sure that you have the stamps enough. If you want to buy the stamps, you can buy it by online or you can also buy it at JPay kiosks in the correctional facility. After you have the stamps, so you can send emails to your inmates. Usually, your email is going to be delivered in one or two business days but it is never on holiday or weekends. By the way, how to sending email to your inmates? If you want to sending emails, you can follow these steps below.
- At the first step, on the JPay home page, you have to click Email on the Navigation menu.
- The second step, on the Compose page, you have to enter the content for your email.
- Here you are able to attach one of the following:
- Attach an image by clicking Attach Image.
- Attach a video by clicking Attach Video.
- Record and attach a VideoGram by clicking Record Video.
- The next step, you have to click “Send” to send your email. If you have enough stamps, you will see the “Send” button. But if you do not have enough stamps, so you will not see the “Send” button. In this case, before you send your email, you can also preview it by clicking on the Preview button. It will show your email as a PDF form.
When sending an email, you are able to attach an image or a video. You can also record and attach a VideoGram. You have to remember that no video or image can be larger in size than 1MB or 1024 kb. If you want to attach an image, you can follow these steps below.
- The first step, on the Compose page, please clicks “Attach Image”.
- Then, on the Add Picture page, you can click the “Browse” button to browse your system for an image. When find the image you want, please double-click it to select it for insertion.
- Afterwards, on the Add Picture page, you have to click “Attach” to attach the image to the email.
- Please repeat steps 2-3 to attach more images to your email. When you have done attach image, click Continue. The image will be listed as an attachment to the email.
The formats for images are jpg, jpeg, png, gif and bmp.