You probably forget your CorrLinks password so that now you are able to login to your CorrLinks account. If it happens to you, you are able to reset your CorrLinks password by following the steps that you can read here.
The Steps to Reset Corrlinks Password
Here are the steps that you have to do if you want to reset your Corrlinks password.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access the website of Corrlinks which can be accessed at https://www.corrlinks.com/Login.aspx
- There, you will find the login section on the left of the site. In that login section, there is an email address field and also a password field. Under those fields, you will find Forgot Your Password link and you have to click on it.
- After you click on the Forgot Your Password link, then you will be taken to another page where you have to enter your email address in the email address field.
- After you enter your email address, then you have to click on the Next button.
- Then, you will get an email where it contains a link to reset your password. However, it is important for you to note that the link will expire in 24 hours, so you must make sure that you open your email and click on the link for resetting your password immediately.
The Steps to Login to CorrLinks Account
If this is your first time to log into your Corrlinks account, you may wonder how to login to your Corrlinks account. You are able to follow the steps below to log into your Corrlinks account.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access the CorrLinks website which can be accessed at https://www.corrlinks.com/Login.aspx
- There, you will see a login section in the left side of the website where it consists of an email address field and password field.
- You have to enter your email address and also your password there.
- After entering your email address and your password, then the thing that you have to do is to hit the Login button.
The Steps to Sign Up or Register to Corrlinks
CorrLinks offers services which permit the family and friends to be able to communicate with incarcerated ones in prison. To be able to use CorrLinks services, they need to register or sign up to have a CorrLinks account. How to register for CorrLinks?
- The first thing that you have to do is to access the website of CorrLinks which can be accessed at https://www.corrlinks.com/Login.aspx
- There, you will see the Login section, Register section and Block Inmate Initiated Request section. The thing that you have to do is to click on the yellow Register button there.
- After you click on the Register button, then it will take you to a sign up page where you have to enter some information such as your first name, last name, email address, re-type email address, password, re-type your password and also identification code. Identification code field is optional where this field is filled if you received an invitation email with the code documented in the email.
- After you fill those fields, then you have to tick the box which states “I am over 18 and I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions”.
- If you have ticked the box, then you have to click on the Next button.
- Then, you must follow the instructions there. According to the Email Llogin Sign In site, the instruction is to provide further details like prison inmate number and so on.
Some FAQs About CorrLinks
According to the CorrLinks site, here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about CorrLinks that you may need to know.
How do we use the CorrLinks site?
If you want to use the CorrLinks site, you have to sign up and it must be done by agreeing to the terms and conditions of usage and creating an account. Let’s say that you are communicating with an inmate at a subscribing state or county facility. If so, you will also have to fund your account by using a Mastercard or VISA credit card. If you are communicating with a federal inmate, you will have to add inmates with the identification code which is sent to you by email. By having a CorrLinks account, you are able to add inmates with whom you want to communicate. You need to know the inmate number to be able to add them to your address book. After the inmate is added, you are able to compose and send a new message.
Is there a charge to use the CorrLinks site?
As explained on the CorrLinks website, charges for using the Corrlinks website are based on agreements with Correctional agencies. The website does not charge the public for messages from or to inmates who reside at facilities which are operated by the federal Bureau of Prisons or CoreCivic (CCA). It is important for you to note that the charge for messages from or to inmates who reside at facilities which are operated by State DOC such as Iowa, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, and Wisconsin; Bexar County, TX; Madison County; AL; and the US Navy Brig is per the rates which are approved by the respective agency.
When will the messages be delivered?
Usually, messages are delivered by the institution staff at a time of their choosing.
Can our message be held up for delivery?
You may wonder whether your message will be held up for delivery or not. Well, as explained on the CorrLinks site, the staff of institutio have the final authority for delivery of any and all messages and they may review it, hold it or reject it like any other package or letter which enters the institution.
Let’s say that our message is rejected. If so, does CorrLinks refund the fee?
Same as any other letter which is sent to the inmates at an institution, the fee to send a letter is the fee of sending the message to the facility. It means that if the institution rejects a letter, there is no fee which will be refunded.
Let’s say that our loved one is not at the facility anymore. If so, will you refund our balance?
The answer is yes. Let’s say that all inmates in your address book have been released from CorrLinks subscribing institutions. If so, you may request a cancellation of your account and a refund of your remaining balance. They will issue the refund to your credit card within 48 hours.