The services offered at the JailATM portal are provided for the family and friends of the inmates. It is one of the fastest and convenient ways to send money and to make purchases for the inmates. By the way, does jailATM have an app I can download?
Does JailATM Have an App I Can Download?
The answer is no. They do not have their own app. But they are partnered with PrismMoney. So, if you are interested in paying your bill with an app, you are able to use it. You are able to download the Prism app which will allow you to pay your JailAtm bill.
Keep in mind that JailATM’s website was not designed with mobile devices. While features may work while accessing JailATM with a mobile device, you may experience problems. If the problems persist, we highly recommend attempting the action using a computer.
Some Apps to Connect with Inmates
Here are some apps to connect with inmates:
The JPay App is the easiest method to stay connected and support your incarcerated loved one. JPay will allow you to quickly send money to an account, send and receive Emails, photos, Videograms and eCards. Also, you are able to buy a tablet for your contact and fund the media account of the inmates.
Here are JPay app features:
- You are able to make your JPay account.
- You are able to send money with your credit or debit card once or schedule recurring transfers.
- You are able to purchase stamps for Email, Snap n’ Send® and Videograms.
- You will be able to send and receive Emails.
- You are going to get new Email notifications.
- You will be able to send emails to multiple recipients.
- You are able to prepay for an Email reply or transfer stamps.
- You are going to have the ability to attach and send photos.
- You are able to send a photo with Snap n’ Send.
- You are able to send a 30 second Videogram.
- You will be able to set up a low stamp balance reminder.
- You are able to buy a tablet for your contact.
- You are able to fund a media account for tablet content.
- You are going to have the ability to add or edit payment options and also the option to save cards for future.
- You will be able to set your own profile.
Warning: Service availability will vary, not all services available at all facilities
Now, the Securus Mobile app requires Android 7.0 or higher. Thus, you have to update to the latest version.
The Securus Mobile app provides the following features to easily setup and manage your incarcerated connection services:
- You are able to make a Securus Online account.
- You are able to change your password and 4-digit PIN.
- You are able to setup security questions for easy password reset
- You are able to enroll in Video Connect, schedule a video session with an incarcerated loved one remotely from anywhere in the world where you have Wi-Fi or cellular data service at all Securus sites which offer Video Connect.
- You will be able to enroll in Video Connect subscriptions (where available).
- You are able to access and view your upcoming scheduled video sessions.
- You are able to sync upcoming video sessions with your own calendar.
- You are going to get notifications for upcoming video sessions.
- You are going to have the ability to set or manage photos for identification, see transaction history and also manage credit or debit cards.
- You will be able to test Wi-Fi or cellular connection to know the quality of Video Connect.
- You are able to enroll and also add funds to the AdvanceConnect account to always be ready for a call.
- You will be able to choose a call subscription package (where available)
- You are going to have the ability to see available funds.
- You are able to add or change phone numbers which can receive calls.
- You are able to see call details and transaction summary.
- You will be able to see the last call attempt to a number.
- You are going to have the ability to block or unblock calls.
- You are able to enroll in AutoPay or TextPay.
- You will be able to update or change credit or debit card information
- You are able to call any number they choose.
- You are able to buy music, games and movies for their tablet.
- You are able to schedule and pay for a Video Connect session.
- You are able to buy stamps to send eMessages and eCards.
- You are able to sign up and purchase stamps.
- You are able to send and receive messages.
- You are able to send and receive eCards or digital greeting cards.
- You are able to attach photos to messages.
- You are able to snap a selfie or select from your gallery to send a photo to your contact.
- You are able to attach up to five eCards and photos to your message.
- You are able to transfer stamps to your contact or prepay for them to reply.
- You are able to send a 30 second VideoGram
Feature availability will vary by the facility
JailFunds allows the users to make commissary, bonding, phone, and monitoring deposits instantly for incarcerated loved ones. The users are able to deposit funds in less than 30 seconds from anywhere in the world. Also, the users are able to schedule and join video visitations and send gifts to incarcerated loved ones from within the app. Aside from that, the JailFunds app also provides community, health, and re-entry resources for the families and incarcerated loved ones. For note: JailFunds is available in jails across 13 states and 3 countries. Keep in mind that not all services are available for every jail. You are able to contact them via http://www.jailfunds.com.
GTL – GettingOut
GTL’s GettingOut app provides simple and reliable communication between inmates and their friends and family, allowing them to stay connected, even on the go. With this free mobile app, you are easily able to make deposits, send and receive messages with new and improved messaging features, send images and videos, manage contacts and more.