JailATM is a service provided to family and friends of inmates. This is a fast and convenient way to send money and purchase Commissary for the inmates. Well, here we are going to talk about JailATM Commissary packages.
JailATM Inmate Commissary
Inmates who do not have any disciplinary sanctions are allowed to receive commissary once a week. The inmates must have enough funds in their own account to buy commissary items. Inmates who want to get commissary items are needed to place the order through the kiosks in the housing areas. The inmates are limited to spending $70 for food and $30 for sanitary items. For your information, order cut off is each Wednesday at 11:45 p.m. The inmates are able to order Snack-Packs, which are delivered on Tuesday and the cut off is 11:00 a.m. the same day.
Also, friends and family members are able to go online to JailATM.com and order $35 gift packs. Orders for this item have to be placed by midnight Wednesday for Thursday or Friday delivery. Here is a direct link to JailATM://deposits.jailatm.com/WebDeposits/
If the scheduled commissary days are changed due to holidays or other circumstances, then the inmates are going to be notified of the change. Problems related to the Commissary have to be addressed to the Legacy Commissary staff by using an Inmate Request Form. Poor inmates who have not had funds for more than 30 days will be able to qualify for a care package. This package only includes personal hygiene items, writing, and mailing supplies. The inmates are able to request care packages by using an Inmate Request Form.
Sending Some Commissary Gift Packs
Now, you are able to send your loved one their favorite snacks or special gifts.
- Please go to www.JailATM.com and then you are able to follow the prompts to find the facility and the inmate.
- After that, choose Commissary or Gift Packs (Depending on the facility).
- Now, you are able to place your order and make your purchase from there.
Here are some care packs you can purchase:
Sweet Care Pack ($22.00)
- M&M Plain (2)
- Skittles (2)
- Atomic FireBall (1)
- Now & Later (1)
- Snickers (2)
- Musketeer (2)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup (2)
- Jolly Rancher (1)
- Duplex Cookie (1)
- Peanut Butter Crème Cookie (1)
Salty Care Pack ($22.00)
- Hot Peanuts (2)
- Cheetos (2)
- Cheetos Flamin Hots (2)
- Doritos Nacho Cheese (2)
- Fritos Chili Cheese (2)
- Hot Fries – Small (2)
- Lays Sour Cream & Onion (2)
- Snyders Hot Buffalo Pieces (2)
Meat & Soup Care Packs ($22.00)
- Chili Ramen (2)
- Picante Beef Ramen (2)
- Chicken Ramen (2)
- Tuna in water (2)
- Jack Link’s Original Beef Sticks (2)
- Spicy Vegetable Ramen (2)
Soup Lovers Care Pack ($30.95)
- Squeeze grape Jelly (1)
- Chili ramen (5)
- Picante Beef ramen (5)
- Shrimp Ramen (5)
- Squeeze Peanut Butter (1)
- Saltine Crackers Full Box (1)
Meal Dare Care Pack ($43.95)
- Chili ramen (5)
- Picante Beef ramen (5)
- Chicken ramen (5)
- Chili Beans pouch (1)
- Kosher Dill Picks (3)
- Spicy Vegetable ramen (5)
- Flour Tortillas (1)
- Refried Beans/jalapeno Green Chiles (1)
- Taco Filling w/ chicken (1)
- Lasagna pouch (1)
- Saltine Crackers full box
Delight Care Pack ($43.95)
- Sweet and low (1)
- Creamer singles (1)
- Cappuccino single (5)
- Keefe Instant coffee (2)
- Hot Cocoa Mix (5)
- Honey Bun Iced (1)
- Cupcakes chocolate (1)
- Oatmeal Variety Pack (1)
- Pop Tarts Strawberry (1)
- Pop Tarts brown sugar/cinnamon (1)
- Plain Bagel (3)
- Cream cheese packet (3)
- Chocolate mini donuts (1)
Everything You Need to Know About Inmate Packages
Sending packages to a prison may be tricky because there are several rules and regulations you have to be aware of. They will differ in different states and prisons. For instance, prisons are able to allow a different number of items that you can send.
Before preparing a package for a loved one in prison, you have to contact the correctional facility they are located in and also check the rules for inmate packages. Several prisons do not allow surprise packages; however, they need prisoners to submit a package request. If you do not know the exact location of your family member or friend in jail, it will slow things down. It is always best to address your package in detail to ensure it’s delivered to the correct facility.
Aside from sending a package through the United States Post Office, of course there are many inmate package vendors you are able to use. Please be sure to check if the facility your loved one is located in approves of the vendor you select.
Here are some other of the inmate package services to check out:
- Union Supply Group
- Access Securepak
When Will My Loved One in Prison Receive My Package?
The time it takes to deliver a package to a prisoner will vary. It depends on:
- The location of the sender.
- The location of the prison.
- The Post Office or other service.
- The prison’s package inspection process.
- The number of packages arriving at the same time that can make a backlog.
Usually, packages will arrive from a few days to a few weeks. You are able to check with your post office or the service you are using to send a package. Also, check the prison’s info.
How to Add Funds to the Account of an Inmate’s Commissary?
In addition, here we will also share a way to add fund to account of an inmate’s commissary:
- Firstly, go to the official site of JailATM.
- You have to make an account if you want to send money to your inmate’s account.
- After making an account you are able to sign in with your user id and password.
- Then, you are able to click on the send money now button to send money.
- Please select the applicable state and facility.
- Please enter at least 3 characters from the “resident’s last name or their ID”
- Afterwards, enter your payment information for the amount you want to deposit and click on the checkbox.
- It is crucial to read the terms and conditions. Click the Ok button.
- Please review the payment details for accuracy and click the Send Money button.
- You are able to send the money on an account by using Visa or MasterCard deposits.